- Online Marketing
- Internet Parental Controls
- Internet Connection repair
- Training and consulting.
- Lost/ forgotten Password recovery & resetting
- Remote Computer Support
- Spyware and malware removal
- Virus removal and cleanup
- Internet Browser fixes and updates
- Repairing iMacs and Macbooks
- Hard Drive Data recovery
- Recovering a unbootable computer
- Setting up of hardware and support
- Setting up and troubleshooting software
- Upgrading and replacing broken hardware
- Networking, including printer sharing
- Cracked Screen Repair & Replacement
- Windows installation
- Billing/ Payment
In fact, most of us couldn’t live without our computers. Whether we use them for business or for pleasure, our computers hold a great deal of personal information and safeguard it for later use. They enable us to surf the Internet, send e-mail, interact on social networking sites, play games, and to do our banking from home or on the road.
The down side of technology is that there are times our computers fail to perform. It can change from being a wonderful convenience to a real headache. Some problems are an easy fix. There are programs that can be downloaded such as defragmenting software or antivirus software. Some computer problems are just a bit too big to handle. When that happens, you need the services of a competent and professional computer repair service.
Maine Geeks computer repair services in Bangor is just what the doctor ordered.